We work with a number of finance providers to offer competitive packages for all budgets.Learn more
The majority of vehicles sold still have a balance of manufacturer's warranty remaining (if in doubt ask a sales executive at point of sale).
1. Cotswold Van Centre Ltd offers a personal 3 month or 3000 mile warranty (whichever occurs first) it covers engine, gearbox, and rear axle (where applicable) 100% labour and parts subject to £1000.00 plus vat per claim limit (All work carried out in our workshops).
- NB: Excludes wear and tear, major electronic components (anything up to £250.00 acceptable), Audio Equipment, Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), ABS Pump and Control Unit, DVD/SAT Nav Equipment, Breakdown Recovery, Serviceable Items, Frictional Materials (i.e. brake pads, clutch plate etc.).
2. All repairs for warranty claims are carried out with our own in house technicians with over 40 years experience dealing with commercial vans, giving you piece of mind that your vehicle is having the best of attention, and getting you back on the road.
3. It is the vehicle owner’s responsibility to bring their vehicle to our premises for repair/warranty (AA, RAC, Highly recommended) in some circumstances for minor repairs we will authorise you to use your local Garage, and on supply of VAT invoice we will refund you or pay garage direct. (Maximum authorisation £250.00 plus vat) subject to having our written permission.
4. Please be aware that if your vehicle suffers a mechanical breakdown or shows signs of failure, do not continue to drive until you have taken advise from your breakdown services (or contact us) as you can cause serious damage, that will not be covered by your warranty.
5. We strongly advise customers to have some form of recovery service in place, which includes home start, roadside assistance and national recovery service.
6. We have courtesy vehicles, customers are welcome to use a courtesy vehicle whilst your vehicle is having warranty work undertaken (subject to availability) PLEASE NOTE: Courtesy vehicles must be returned with the same amount of fuel, and will be subject to a one off insurance charge of £20.
Attention - All customers please be aware you are buying a used/second hand commercial vehicle. Many of its components will have had wear and tear placed upon them through use, and bodywork would have been subjected to some deterioration. Please be understanding when purchasing a second hand vehicle, that they may develop minor faults and the vehicle is used, and not new. We do our very best to ensure that the vehicle you buy from Cotswold Van Centre is in excellent mechanical and physical condition. However, if something does go wrong, we will also do our very best to work with you to resolve the issue.